Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Do you guys believe that truth is objective?

I used to, but I think the English language makes it relative.
I believe things are what they are, but interpretation changes them somehow. I believe God is Love, and I know that's the truth...but anyone can debate that.

Have you ever thought humans think they are too smart?
I think some things are obvious, like God created the universe, but then I bump into lots of people who deny that or have a different version.

I don't like debating anymore...when I was younger and full of new intelligence, sure. Now, I like sharing...since nobody can ever fully agree on EVERYTHING. Debating is short-sighted and limited (for me) sharing is open and creative (for me)...but that's just another opinion.

Everything is different...but everything is the same. Are we on an evolutionary edge right now? Are we about to ascend into some new understanding? I hope so. I would love to look into anyone's eyes and be able to find truth, love, empathy and compassion.



Are you laughing God? Thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment