Sunday, May 8, 2011

God's Joke?

Based on the way John Lennon said,

"If anybody can put on paper what our government and the American government and the Russian and Chinese government are actually trying to do, or how and what they think they're doing, I'd be very pleased to know what they think they're doing. I think they're all insane...but I'm liable to be put away as "insane" for expressing that...that's what's insane about it."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C6mqec9NQU

...and then he was assassinated within six months...I'd rather be considered insane than believe what our governments are trying to sell us.

Is that God's Joke? Give us great leaders who get assassinated by the insecure power mongers fighting for their right to project control thru fear and intimidation?



That would suck God...I don't believe you would ever do that to your children...



I think of God as a mothering opportunity for life and further creation. God is more like...order...laws of universes, solar systems, Earth, gravity, water, air, food, music, family and the fact this all happened to work for us.

The fact that we exist in this amazing scenario makes me think this must have been created for the purpose of just "being". What else are we supposed to do?

I vote, make the most of it...go the distance...party our asses off and love each other passionately...and most importantly: settle all disputes and pull anyone in power who is attempting to steer us toward war.



Transparency is the Apocalypse...the revolution will be anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment