Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blind Optimism

Blind optimism is referring to the facts:
Good happens...everywhere...always. It's normal, and for many...boring.



Evil (not the opposite, but the lack of good, like light is something and dark is nothing) is not the norm, it's the exception. I have lived an amazing life surrounded by beautiful people who care about each other and love well and I've never seen evil. I've never been touched or affected by it either. I see Only Love.

Am I special? Of course, just as anyone else here at this forum is (you guys KNOW that's true), but there is no "ignoring" evil or having "little or no concern"...it's just knowing the truth: there is no evil. It's a myth (it's a fear mongrel's legal weapon of choice)...there is only misunderstanding and ignorance of the good that is there.

Basically, I don't see it, because it's not there, but trying to tell that to normal people gets you into fights, so I give an easier way of understanding it for those who can't accept there is no evil...I just can't see it.



I'm a blind Optimist

No comments:

Post a Comment