Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nosce te ipsum "Know thyself" (To all WikiLeakers)


I respect Jesus because his Love of everyone (even his captors and even his slanderers), and his trust in God manifested in healing and leading.

I respect Muhammad for his teachings of unity and family that lead to brotherly love and unification.

I respect Moses for giving us the ten commandments, a perfect moral compass for humanity.

I respect Buddha for his patience and kindness and understanding of what it is to be human.

I respect Bahá'u'lláh for putting all of the best parts of world religions into one belief system.

I respect Mary Baker Eddy for manifesting a scientific approach to healing thru Christianity.

I respect Gandhi for his peaceful application of dissention and his nonviolent method for protesting fascism.

I respect Martin Luther King for his bravery, his trust in his fellow man and his faith in the American judicial system.

I respect Ayn Rand for giving us a reason to Love and cherish capitalism thru fictional heroes based on her greatest sense of good.

I respect Paulo Coelho for using stories to inspire mankind to dream our greatest dreams and turn them into reality.

I respect Orson Scott Card for his understanding of strategy and how to help the Earth achieve a WIN-WIN solution for everyone.

I respect Julian Assange for his courage to live his belief in transparency even with the threat of death hanging over his every action.

I respect Obama for having the audacity to believe he could become President of the United States and I'm grateful that he is enabling us to be better using ANY or ALL of the above mentioned philosophies.



I, Jonathan Getzschman, am a WikiLeaker, because I believe that Amnesty for Transparency is the fastest way to get the truth about US. I don't mind if you disagree with me, but this is what I know about myself, and that's important.

Please tell me what you know about yourself, and make it good...
(and go to the WikiLeaks Discussion boards to brainstorm with us)

No comments:

Post a Comment