Friday, January 7, 2011

Amnesty for Transparency...out of the question?

A belief is only a thought I keep thinking...so if I'm not getting what I want, and I keep thinking about what I don't have, I'm going to continue proving that I will never get what I want.

Well, if a belief is only a thought I keep thinking (I'm not worthy...no pain no gain...it must be karma...I was born under the wrong star...it's the government's fault...) what happens if I start thinking about ONLY what I want, even if it's not true yet?



The Wright Brothers thought man could fly...EVERYONE said they couldn't. SCIENCE said they couldn't...HISTORY said they couldn't...but what happened?
They made their belief reality by thinking a thought over and over.

I want Amnesty for Transparency because we become stronger as metaphysical beings when we learn to trust ourselves (and then each other) so we can move beyond the cultures of primal man. It's time.



Transparency is the Apocalypse...it's coming whether they want it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment