Tuesday, February 15, 2022

You Can Touch My Body feat. Prince Andrew & Hunter Biden

 

BUY HERE:


You can touch my body, just don’t tell nobody
Cause if you tell somebody, I gotta cut your body
I don’t trust nobody, I just lust for bodies
So macabre, all agape, can’t stop, won’t stop naked karate

I create the bodies, I don’t erase the bodies
That’s my man’s department, cuts up, cleans and takes the bodies
We disgrace the bodies, desecrate the bodies
Not until they’re rotting, that’s disgusting, not my bag baby

They won’t miss the bag lady, or your lame-ass land lady
Or your man’s ex-lady Ghislaine
She can catch it, drizzled ketchup, messed up, make up, dressed up, take that
Shit off, bend down, get down, get off. Fuck off, seeing that you’re dead and all

I could bet it all, I won’t get caught, sprinkle fentanyl on this dead corpse
And if I get caught, all bets off, I gotta dead drop of photos and what not
I’m protected, by your top notch, not elected, and not cock-blocked
It’s the creme of the crop from regalist lot, and not a crime if you pay off the cops.

You can touch my body, but don’t tell nobody
Cause if you tell somebody, I have to tell my daddy
He won’t be happy, he’ll most likely have me
Doing crunches and running laps, while you die soon, lol, sadly

Don’t blame my bloodline, it’s not like I’m Einstein,
But the theory of relativity literally means this is my time
You saw the pics, right? You saw the chicks right?
You saw the dick size, foot job, meth mouth and the crack pipe?

It’s like that all day, ery day, daddy taught me how to get paid
Stash that cash with a diplomat, blackmail his ass, and be on my merry way
I’m no one’s baby daddy, my sperm count’s not too shabby
But I learned it from daddy, you can’t get preggo, if you let go in her ass piece

You can touch my body, you have to sign an NDA sorry
Dad got pissed when those laptops went missing, my bad, I was getting high in the lobby
He’s got enough problems already, with Ukraine, China and that last guy especially
I’m next in line if they let me, wait, another line? Oooo, tempting!

This all rides on Tom Hanks. Let’s be honest, if Tom Hanks pulls through
We are gonna be so stoked. It’s all riding on Tom Hanks you guys. 
If anything happens to Tom Hanks, fuck, that’s shit’s over dude, 
I’m just gonna be like, “click, click” on my roof. Bye.

You can touch my body, just don’t tell nobody
You can touch my body, then get the fuck off me
You can touch my body, long as you want my body 
And if I like your body, they won’t find your body.

credits

from Deep State Pizza Party, track released February 12, 2021 
Written, produced, mixed and mastered by J-Toth from Hoth at The Cooler 4.0 in St. Louis, MO for  www.TheFrozenFoodSection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment