Thursday, March 19, 2015

James Files is Misquoted Again by the Media

In another twist of the media lying to the public about the words of James Files (the "grassy knoll gunman" and killer of JFK) this week's National Examiner just repeated what the Inquisitr and DailyMail did:


[photos by Ken Caron]

In the Newmax TV special on "I killed JFK" (aired 11/20/2014 on Directv channel 349 and Dish channel 223) James Files said
"I never saw Mr. Nicoletti shoot Kennedy, but I know he was the man in the Dal-Tex building that was supposed to be doing the shooting."



Newsmax.com misquoted him (11/20/2014):
"I never saw Mr. Nicoletti shoot Kennedy, but I know he was the man in the building that was supposed to be doing the shooting."
(they left out Dal-Tex)

Inquisitr misquoted him (11/20/2014):
"I never saw Mr. Nicoletti shoot Kennedy but I know he was the man in the building who was supposed to be doing the shooting."
(they mirrored Newsmax)
THEN
"According to Files, it was Nicoletti who was supposed to be in the book depository and not Oswald."
THEY LIED.

DailyMail misquoted him (11/21/2014):
"I never saw Mr. Nicoletti shoot Kennedy but I know he was the man in the building who was supposed to be doing the shooting."
(they mirrored Newsmax and the Inquisitr)
THEN
"He says the other shot that hit Pres. Kennedy came from his boss, Charles 'Chuckie' Nicoletti, who was hiding out in the book depository, the same place Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have been at the time of the shooting.
THEY LIED TOO.



The National Examiner is the third media source in a row to misquote the testimony of James Files. He also claims CIA asset Eugene Brading (aka Jim Braden) let Charles Nicoletti and Johnny Roselli into the Dal-Tex building with the intention of securing a room on the 2nd floor to shoot JFK.



I would imagine the owners of the Dal-Tex building wouldn't want that information to go public...

No comments:

Post a Comment